Sometimes when manual or auto scanning channels on your ABS CBN TV Plus, Kapamilya channels like ABS-CBN, Cinemo, or Yey tends to go missing. To fix this, you need to reset your ABS CBN TV Plus to factory default.
Follow the steps below to reset your ABS CBN TV Plus to factory default:
How to factory reset and restore channels to your ABS-CBN TV Plus
- Press the Menu button on your ABS CBN TV Plus Remote.
- Select Settings -> Installation -> Factory Default.
- Enter Password 0000 then click YES.
- After the reset, go back to the Installation screen and select Manual Search.
- Set the frequency to 647143 then press OK. This frequency is for Metro Manila. If you’re not from Metro Manila, try the frequencies below:
Location Frequency Metro Manila 647143 Baguio 587143 Central Luzon, CDO 533143 Iloilo, Negros, Cebu 611143 Davao 521143
- Click Exit once scan is complete.