If ever you encounter an OTA Error when updating ABS-CBN TV Plus, you can try following the simple troubleshooting steps below.
How to fix ABS-CBN TV Plus OTA Error
- Try bringing your ABS-CBN TV Plus outside to receive better signal.
- Turn on your TV Plus and wait for the “Upgrade Menu Screen” to appear.
- Select a “Frequency” and enter 647143 (For Metro Manila).
- Go to “Bandwidth” then press “OK” to start the update.
- As always, make sure that you have sufficient signal strength. If you can’t bring your TV Plus outside, try using an outdoor antenna.
- During the update, do not turn off your TV Plus. It should automatically restart after the update.
ABS-CBN TV Plus OTA Update Frequency List
- Metro Manila (647143)
- Cebu (611143)
- Pampanga (533143)